For additional projects check my github account. I am quite active in an OSS community so a lot of my work is hosted as well on private gitlab instances.
Well as well I run my own instance also but mostly as additional backup.
There are many projects that are private for different reasons. For the projects that I want to share I will write a posts and introduction to the same when I feel to and when I want to publish them.
In the meanwhile keep in mind that my use cases that I work on mostly are:
- either OSS software
- Business communication software - slack - mattermost - matrix
- networking and automation software
- certain type of desktop software - organisers - time trackers
- maybe some simple games just for fun
- new languages and new language implementations that focus on efficiency and clean concepts.