I am Software Developer with experience in development and support of various software and technologies. I have been Linux user over 20 years now.
Basically I started programming in 1996 and have learned many programming languages and technologies. I do mainly work Backend API development, but I can work fullstack or Machine Learning roles too.
For more information about the tech stack I use and different programming languages that I use visit the resume page. We all know text is cheap so if you want to check the source code of some of public projects check my github
In the past I used to work also Linux System Engineering jobs and DevOps jobs. My current interests related to computer science include:
- web development flask mostly also django and wagtail.
- AI/ML development and research related stuff mostly TensorFlow and PyTorch
- GUI development based on Qt Framework mostly C++ or Python with PySide2
- various types of application development in languages and frameworks that I know
- Android development with focus on learning Kotlin
- Game Development - For now Unity based with C# although I might give a try to Unreal Engine and C++
- Many other interesting ideas and apps…
Passions not related, or loosely related, to Computer Science:
- Theoretical Physics
- Quantum Computing and Theory of Computation
Thanks for visiting you can check some interesting projects I have done or feel free to email me if you have interesting project that need improvement or if you have need for development of RESTful api’s or backend services.
Out of curiosity and personal advancement as well professional knowledge I do ocasionally study new AI topics. Some Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning classes and courses I took in the past:
Stanford AI course. – 2005
Berkeley AI course. – 2005
Artificial Intelligence course by Peter Norvig – 2011-2012
Machine Learning course by Andrew Ng. 2011-2012
Few Machine Learning courses on Udacity. 2012-onwards
Intel OpenVINO scholarship on Udacity. 2019-2020
Machine Learning University of Washington – currently attending.
Machine Learning Course by HSE university – currently attending.